SADF CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Frontier Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminNeo
Admin
AdminNeo

WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!   WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Idk if I should turn the clan to an empire kind of thing like its own country ran as a democracy. I would be the leader of everything and we could have the people who get our food and stuff and it would be split up among the people. To join there is no requirement but to be a soldier you must be level 15+. Everyone can vote for the members of the congress and the representatives of each state. I will seperate the land among everyone into different parts. It will all be grey area so that it would be fair. If someone can make a map of the grey area and seperate it into 5 areas. The area that is below maxhurst will be the capitol. Then each area will besides that will be seperated into 5 states. Whoever makes the map can make the names for each state. Only the soldiers will get access to the armory and if someone can make a website that has a roster of everyone in my country that would be nice. If i'm being bad then you all can vote me out of presidency which wouldnt be a good idea. Please invite as many people as you can and can someone make a thread in the the DF forum under like parties or w.e. idk. Anymore ideas for the city? post them here.
Back to top Go down
https://sadf.forumotion.com

WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SADF CLAN :: VOTE 4 CLAN XDXD-
Jump to: